- TermTerm is the database of terminology terms created by students of the MA program “Terminology and Language Engineering” of the Cologne University of Applied Sciences in Germany, the Hellenic Society for Terminology (ELETO), and elcat (an innovative e-learning system for terminology launched by the Cologne University of Applied Sciences, in collaboration with selected industry partners and the International Network for Terminology -TermNet).
- The University of Geneve and University of Manchester’s “Glossary of Terms used in Terminology” is very useful and mentioned in several documents that I have found. Besides, they present the information in a format that resembles a database so you can have an idea of how the information should be compiled
- In the Pavel tutorial (see more info in the Training section), you will find easy to understand definitions in their Glossary.
- IATE (InterActive Terminology for Europe) “Glossary for Terminology Management” is short but might be useful, and deals specifically on terminology management.
- A glossary of terms related to linguistics and terminology by Birger Hjørland in his page Lifeboat for Knowledge Organization.
- Multicorpora offers a good glossary on terminology management and extraction.
- Here is a very basic glossary that might be helpful: Databases glossary.